Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Introduction

Hi everyone I'm a third year student at the Rochester Institute of Technology, currently studying Photographic Technology. I'm also studying Japanese as my liberal arts concentration, and I've decided to start translating manga (or trying to). Since the big three (Naruto, Bleach and One Piece) are already being done, I've taken up Initial D since there has not been an update in quite a while. To read the past chapters look here:

http://www.mangareader.net/208/initial-d.html


I will be starting with volume 42, chapter 596. I have the RAW files  for this volume (forgot where I got them from) so it's only me on the staff. Anyone who is interested in proofing or helping send me an email at wekmanga@gmail.com.

I take no credit for the actual manga or any parts of it. Initial D is owned and written by Shuichi Shingo. Support the official release.

-Kinch

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome for doing this! I've been waiting for months for new releases! Thanks a lot for your work.

    ReplyDelete